How to Apply? In order to receive International student's invitation letter to study in Ukraine, you will have to provide with the following information and the following personal documents or e-mail this information:
- Name, Surname,
- Date & place of birth,
- Passport number,
- Passport validity (date of issue & expiry),
- Permanent address,
- Phone number, e-mail address,
- A copy of the passport (pages with the photograph, date of birth and passport validity (date of issue & expiry),
- Certificate of Completed School Education.
Invitation applications are accepted around the year. It takes from 2 to 4 days to process the documents with the Ministry of Higher Education and Science of Ukraine.
Upon receiving the invitation letter, the student must contact the Embassy of Ukraine in his / her country in order to apply for the student's visa. The following documents must be provided:
- Application form
- 3 photographs (3x4cm)
- Original invitation letter sent to you by express post
- Medical health certificate
- HIV/AIDS test
- Certificate of Completed Higher Secondary Education
- Official bank documents confirming full payment of tuition fees (for students coming to Ukraine for the first time).
For students obtaining admission to the preparatory faculty or the first year:
- Complete Higher Secondary School Certificate (including mark sheet) or a notarized copy, a translated copy of the Complete Higher Secondary School Certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language, certified by a notary from the Ukrainian Embassy in your country
- Medical health certificate -original in English, translated copy of the Medical Health Certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language, certified by a notary or by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country
- HIV/AIDS free certificate -original in English, a translated copy of the HIV/AIDS free certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language, certified by a notary or by the Ukrainian Embassy or in your country
- 15 passport size (3x4 cm) photographs in matt finish.
In order to enter the territory of Ukraine and to be admitted into the University, a student should have the following documents:
- Passport (validity -not less than 2 years), entry visa
- Migration card (must be filled in by you in the airport upon arrival to Ukraine).
Additional documents for students obtaining admission to the Master's degree, Postgraduate course or Ph.D.:
- Diploma/Degree Certificate, 2 notarized copies of the Diploma/Degree Certificate, 2 translated copies of the Diploma/Degree Certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language and certified by a notary from the Ukrainian Embassy in your country to carry out the equivalence procedure
- Mark sheets of all academic years (including studied subjects, marks & hours for each subject), 2 notarized copies of the Mark sheets, 2 translated copies of the Mark sheets in Russian/Ukrainian language and certified by a notary from the Ukrainian in your country to carry out the equivalence procedure
A representative of StudyInUkraine.org will meet the student at the airport holding StudyInUkraine.org name board and accompany him/her to the university and the students' hostel. StudyInUkraine.org must be informed of the flight details (flight number, date and time of arrival, city of arrival and name of airport) seven days in advance.
The student will not be allowed to enter the territory of Ukraine if a representative of StudyInUkraine.org is not present at the airport with the power of attorney from the University. This is because of the official Rules and Regulations of Ukrainian Immigration Department.